Sunday, December 3, 2006

Weekend Warrior

My weekend...

For some strange reason I thought I was going to take this weekend to try and get my mind right for Monday morning. Instead I got invited to a birthday party. I thought I was going to behave Saturday night but nah. It was an ok party but honestly it doesn't even matter. I was a little inebriated. I drank my usual Incredible Hulks but after that shot of 151 the rest of the night was a little hazy. I still made it up this morning at 9 a.m. and drove 2 hours back home. I'm a pro at this.

After the shot of 151, I thought I was hot shit. I do remember telling this chick she had no idea what an upgrade was. She didn't like that at all but oh fucking well. Beyonce is gonna be the reason why some of these women out here are get their feelings hurt. I mean, damn, I like the songs but give it a break. Last night I heard Irreplaceable and Upgrade U fiftyleven times. Tommbout to the left, to the left. You know I was peeping out who was pointing to their right. Then I'm watching everyone "Walk It Out". Are you serious? People on their tippy toes doing this dance. Who makes this shit up?

All in all, it was a good night. This morning wasn't so great but I feel better now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Walk It Out shit is for the birds...

I got pretty twisted this weekend, too! I almost kicked this bitch in the sportsbar in her throat for sittin in front of my ass when she saw I was watching the game. Then she's gonna move her seat damn there on my lap when I told her to get the fuck outta the way! I fina''y had to break it down like a little kid and send that ass to timeout...
Liquor and anger don't mix...

Anonymous said...

And you get a cornah bid for that damn Upgrade story!

bwahaha!

Damn fool!!!!

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

LMAO...a kick in the throat...yea you are right, liquor and anger don't mix.

liquor and hoodrats don't mix either....

Homegirl didn't like what I said but she needed to be told. Only thing I need an upgrade of is my paycheck not some hood rat.