Thursday, February 1, 2007

Nigga Please Award

In an attempt to put a twist on my Nigga Please awards, I present to you:

Senator Joe Biden



This is a two part award. He deserves it, believe me. First off, he's the 8th Democrat to come forward for a bid in 2008(correct me if that number is wrong). Memo to Democrats: If you aren't Clinton or Barack, please sit your asses down and wait for 2012. Thank you! The second part to his award comes after a statement he made referring to Barack Obama.

"Obama is the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and nice-looking guy. I mean, that's a storybook man."

Biden said this in reference to Obama running for President. I'm not an advocate for any of these people, but to put down Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Shirley Chisholm is insulting...at least to me. Barack doesn't seem to have a problem with Biden but hell I DO. He said, "He was very gracious and I have no problems with Joe Biden", referring to the private call Biden made to Obama after his blunt statement. It never fails though, get one of these politicians off the record and their ignorance shines right on through. I think he open and closed his own bid for President. That was easy, wasn't it?

Please stay tuned for our next recipient of the Nigga Please award.

2 comments:

Coco LaRue said...

Calling Barack "articulate" was not a surprise. They say things like this all the time.

It was the "clean" part that killed me -- KILLED me. He didn't say "clean-cut", he said "clean." Are the rest of us dirty? What? I just cannot derive anything good from that comment.

S.K. said...

I heard about this on the radio earlier. "How dare this man call Obama clean, that is soo disrespectful. And on the first day of Black History Month."

What??? like blaque people are immune to ignorance just becasue its' February.