Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fun Hole, ehh


Doesn't this picture scream Confidentiality

Terrance Howard has a good sense of humor. On the set of "The Brave One" - in which Jodie Foster seeks vengeance after a brutal attack - a prankster put a sign on Howard's back saying "Fun hole" with an arrow pointing south. "And he had it on for 30 minutes before he realized it was there," said an insider. "He then put it on the back of the person he thought did it." And these people get paid millions, plus free food.

4 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I don't care what anyone says, that dude is off somehow. He is one joint filled with PCP away from going crazy and showing his true colors.

LibraGurl said...

So that's what he calls it, eh?

Coco LaRue said...

I don't know care what anyone says, he put that sign on his own back.

Anonymous said...

^^^^ CoCo destroys me where ever I go! I can't escape him!!! LMAOOOOOO!