Sunday, November 19, 2006

Two Piece and a Biscuit



Yea, I just had to throw this in here before I hit the sack tonight. It's not even morning yet and I already know I'm calling out sick. You know someone who goes to work and says they ain't doing shit today? I'm one of them and I'm not up for it tomorrow. I might go get my car inspected tomorrow knowing damn well it won't pass. DAMN ENGINE LIGHT!! I have till the end of the month to figure out what I'm going to do with this car. I saw the chinese delivery man driving a broke down Accord, I wonder if he'd like a Ford? Then again, Accords are reliable vechicles. Just ask her. If you watch BET late enough on a Saturday night you just might get the chance to ask her (and a ringtone too).

I'll leave ya'll with some Goapele

Stock Trading Video Hosting Funny Videos Secrets

No comments: