Friday, March 30, 2007

Get Me Bodied

I was having the shittiest of days today until I saw this:



I need for you guys to pay close attention to Beyonce's cunty dip. I HAVE JUST BECOME A BEYONCE STAN *side eyes everyone* This just capped off my day. I don't know why but it should let you guys know that it's the little things in life that bring me joy. Oh and along with this comment I'm destroyed

JCD: She makes my ass itch wit them cheap ass videos.

I know I've been slacking on my pimping with this blog but I promise I'm gonna do better. It's not like I say anything with substance anyway but I'll do better, I promise. Until then, everyone have a good weekend.

5 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

*Puts on Freakum Dress to accept honor*

Aww, I got a shout-out! YAY! Apparently she got an entire slew of these cheap, bootleg videos floating around cyberspace. I think I've seen about 3 of them in the last few days. Looks like they were filmed in her basement using a hand-held camcorder. She's so cheap she didn't even hire real dancers...she got a couple of drag queens, the ugly chick from Omarion's "Touch" video and Kelly, Solange, and Michelle fresh from the Wig Crypt...the same folks are in every last video!!!! Papa Matt must be smoking up all her cash I swear.

BeautyinBaltimore said...

I think I may have to but this album after all.

I think the reason the videos look so cheap is because she had to use her own money to pay for them.

Mail Order Girlfriend said...

I just want to know what the significance is/was of shooting a video for every song on the album. Is it really going to help her sales dramatically?

I agree, bib, I see why they all look so cheap. I know Beyonce has cream but there is no possible way on earth to create a spectacular video using your own money, let alone 13.

JCD, I wouldn't put it past that man to be smoking up that girls money.

Anonymous said...

I saw this shit on MTV where she was tommbout all her videos, in slave-esque of course, while they played them and they all looked like some shit on the original BET back in 81. Lookin like she shot that shit with a home video camera.

The part that killed me was when she started talkin about how she had to show how to do all the dances at the end... especially the pat the weave!

*hands you a SWSNBN honorary crown*

Just don't be commin up in C&D with the stanism and trading on us for LiteN'Brite and gettin new wearin high top fashions like Ambercrombie and Fitch

*pats my weave out the comment box*

Coco LaRue said...

I am really feeling it. I acted it out in my apartment twice this weekend.