Monday, April 2, 2007

It's Been a Long Time

Like I said on Friday, I've been slacking with this thing. It's time to pick up the dead weight around here.

Before I proceed, I have 3 new additions to the blog roll...so I think you need to check these chicas out.

Season of the Locusts
This is NikCee and she has two cats. One named Bentley and the other named Diddy. On that fact alone you need to check her blog out. If you like cats you get cool points with me and Nikcee already has 2 cool points.

Beauty In Baltimore
I stumbled across this chicas blog 'cause I found out she linked me to hers. Check her out, and she will take a cat over a dog any day. 1 cool point for you.

The Musings of An Eccentric Diva
That's her nickname for herself but you can call her Ms. Julia. I think she's one cool chick. She does movie reviews and regularly keeps up with them and she lets us in on her world every now and again. Check her out and don't play yourself!! Plus she likes cats and ya'll already know.

Can you guys tell I like cats yet? I have a cat and for lack of creativity her name is kitty. Check her out below, spoiled as ever but she's my roll dawg (or cat).





Iight, now that we have that out of the way. I have a question for you all, it's really random but who cares.

Why is it that pigeons and other birds allow themselves to get run over by vechicles? Unless this bird's wings are clipped why is he getting run over? You want to know why? 'Cause these NYC pigeons think they are the shit. They don't move for anyone! Back in the day pigeons would fly away if they even thought you were looking at them. Now, these mofos just walk really fast giving you the side eye if they think you're fucking with them. I have seen 2 birds flattened in the street this week. SOMETHING WITH WINGS SHOULD NOT GET RUN OVER. FLY THE FUCK AWAY!


How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great. My mother tried to kill me by running me around Brooklyn all day. Speaking of my mother her bday is on Wednesday. She will be turning 58. I wouldn' tell her but she doesn't look a day over 45 to me. If you missed it the first time, below is a pic of my moms and pops.



Just for shits and giggles, it's obvious who I look like. Usually when someone tells me I look like my mom I just say, "You think so", and keep it moving. Saturday a meat butcher, yes a meat butcher, tried to drop a line to me. First off, it doesn't matter what I have on, a man sees breasts he is on the move. I tried so hard not to tell him to fuck off but my mother was there. He tried to tell me that I looked like her. I wanted to tell him that he'd have an easier chance getting my mother's number than he did mine. LOSER.

Is anyone out here in blogger land looking forward to their weekend as much as I am? If you're lucky enough I might tell ya'll about it.

Iight peeps, I think I've taken enough company time. Till next time....peace 1

2 comments:

Julia_Claudine_Deveraux said...

Thanks for the shout-out! That was awesome. Your parents are a lovely couple, AWWW!!! That cake is beautiful.

And yes, I too am sooo looking forward to this weekend, I have something awesome planned for it! Maybe we can exchange stories lol?

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Thanks for the shout out.