Tuesday, May 22, 2007

For Whoever is interested

Ok ya'll. It's time to plug someone's blog.

I've been reading this blog all morning and I can't stop. The creator of it should be given some type of humanity award, straight up. It's a personal blog but the meat of it is about personal finances. Most of us need help on the subject, me being one of them. Yea, I went to school to learn how to manage other people's money but it's not always so easy managing your own.

I'm going to link this blog over there ----> I'm also going to link this particular article that I found to be very useful. Copy and paste the link in your browser.

http://mymint.com/blog/finance-core/the-oh-sht-fund/

1 comment:

JaySpice said...

Thanks for the link. Another good financial blog is

www.singlemomandmoney.blogspot.com